Skip to main content

Two good scents- Review & giveaway

 (Review and giveaway)- Two Good Scents 
Sugar Scrubs







These days I'm feeling very pregnant. So when the chance comes along to pamper myself, I'm definitely up for it. We can all use some pampering from time to time. :)
I was contacted by Nancy over at http://www.twogoodscents.com/. She kindly offered to send me some of her products in exchange for a fair review of the items I get. No other compensation was provided for this review.

 I received my products in a padded envelope stuffed with decorative tissue paper.  The containers were well-padded to protect the plastic containers.  After opening up the package, I took out the sealed jars, which had a professional look along with cute labels.  I opened each of them, one at a time.

 My initial reactions were to the scents of the scrubs.  My personal favorite was the blossom scrub, which was reminiscent of a nice, clean, soft, flowery soap bar.  The others I received were coffee mocha (which brought forth a note of tiramisu) and the pineapple (think pineapple-flavored lifesavers for this scent). This was the most intense of the three.

My family and I each tried a different one of them for our test run.  The coffee mocha had a rich, creamy texture to accompany the gritty feel of the exfoliating sugar as it was lathered in, leaving the skin with a moisturized feeling.  The blossom scrub leaves a pleasant oiled effect.

 I tried asking my daughter how she liked the pineapple one, but at three, she isn't much for giving a good description.  I had observed a similar quality to the blossom in my hands as I rubbed it on her feet. I really enjoyed the products sent to me. It left my skin feeling soft, refreshed, and beautiful. I would love to see a sampler pack containing a small portion of each scent as a possible future offering for sale on her website.

It's giveaway time! For this giveaway, Nancy is offering one lucky winner the chance to win three 8-oz jars from her website. You will then visit her website and choose which scents you would like. She will then ship your items directly to you, free of charge. All you have to do is leave a comment below. I would love it if you became a reader of my blog to stay up to date with blog postings and future giveaways.

 For an extra entry, I ask that you follow my blog using Google Friend Connect and go over and like Two Good Scents' Facebook page. Just leave your comment that you have done so. This way, I can give you an extra entry. I will randomly choose a winner. This giveaway will be available until Thursday, July 17, 2014, and will close at 10:00 p.m. MST. The winner will be announced here on my blog within this post. Check back on Saturday, July 19,2014. Good luck to all!!


And the winner is: 

Kathy Dalton commented, "I would absolutely love these scrubs." I'd love the sweet pineapple. Congratulations, Kathy Dalton!  Kathy, you will need to contact Nancy over at Twogoodscents for your gifts. Through Facebook or on her Store site under contact. You will absolutely love your new scrubs! They smell great. :) 

How the winner was determined: 


I wrote out each name and gave those who followed my GFC and Twogoodscents on Facebook an extra entry. After writing out each person's name, I folded each paper up and cut it out. Then, they were placed into a container and tossed around. Then we randomly chose a paper with a name. Thank you all for entering this giveaway! Stay tuned for more giveaways on my blog!! Also, welcome new readers. It's a pleasure to have you here. :)

Comments

  1. These sound like interesting products. I'm glad they were good for a pregnant, tired mama in the summertime. :) I'd love to be entered to win. Thanks for the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scrubs look fantastic! Pineapple sounds really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know I already follow you on G + and I followed Two Good Scents on FB. Fantastic scrubs! I love scrubs in general. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that sounds like a fab way to make it through those long days of pregnancy...the scrubs sound lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. I truly love sugar scrubs. I would love to try the blossom one. That seems interesting. But I definitely would love to scrub the day away. What a wonderful giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the Cherry Cupcake, Sweet Pineapple, and Coconut Cream Pie scents! Thanks for the chance to win this

    lola_violets_2010{AT}yahoo{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the watermelon taffy, cherry cupcake and sweet pineapple! I follow you GFC and Ashley Perez is my username and I also follow via Facebook. My Facebook is Ashley Bree Perez. My email is perezashley60@hotmail.com . Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like sugar scrubs. The Blossom scent would probably be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow on GFC (phalligan1) and Two Good Scents on Facebook ;Pamela Halligan).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love using sugar scrubs. They make your skin soft and shiny.

    dlatany at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would absolutely love these scrubs. Id love the sweet pineapple

    ReplyDelete
  12. i follow you on gfc as kathy dalton and follow two good scents on facebook as kathy cavanagh dalon

    ReplyDelete
  13. As a teacher, I am headed back too school soon, and would like to spend some time pampering myself. These look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am following you on Google Friend Connect, Blog Lovin, and I liked you on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These sound awesome! I'd love to give them a try.
    treasuretoday@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the varieties offered by Two Good Scents. I would love to try the Blossom Sugar Scrub. I follow you on GFC and Liked Two Good Scents on Facebook - www.facebook.com/tlawoodall

    ReplyDelete
  17. Man oh man....I bet these smell heavenly. I especially want to try the sweet pineapple scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like to try the Blossom Sugar Scrub!

    andysavi.mom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Follow you on gfc as Angela Snoozy and follow two good scents on facebook as Angela Saver

    andysavi.mom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like the sweet pineapple! eclairre at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these kinds of things: scrubs, moisturizers, creams, etc. I'm always looking for new products to try & these look great, especially the pineapple!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I followed you on GFC (Tamra Phelps) and liked Two Good Scents on Facebook (Tamra Phelps).

    ReplyDelete
  23. These look like great products.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow you on GFC. Veronica valdez

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow Two Good Scents on Facebook. Veronica Valdez

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just found your blog and am subscribing. Enjoyed this review a lot as you took time to really talk about each you tried and gives me some insight into scents I might or might not want to choose based on your opinions of each. I love trying new stuff like this and absolutely love that she's letting the winner choose three scents! That's really great. I've looked over all her scents and know for sure I'd pick blossam scrub as one of my scents as the way you described it sounds completely like something I'd love as I love clean scents. Also really like the way her scrubs look, they are very attractive....thanks for the chance to win and looking forward to reading other posts on your blog! Dh_jax@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. GFC follow you as DH jax
    FB like Two good scents as dh jax
    Thanks again for the chance to win this great giveaway and for the wonderful review of the scrubs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Create an Easy Fall Sign: DIY Tutorial with Faux Leaves and Thankful Design

  Learn how to create a beautiful fall sign with faux leaves and a thankful design in this easy DIY tutorial. Get creative with this fun craft project for the autumn season. I am thrilled to share with you an easy craft that involves making a wonderful fall sign using faux fall leaves and a beautiful thankful design. I used a decorative napkin that I had purchased earlier from Hobby Lobby for the thankful design.  The faux leaves used in this craft are from a wonderful fall party confetti pack that I also bought from Hobby Lobby. This pack consists of 300 assorted fall leaves, which means I will be using more of these wonderful leaves in other crafts too. If you are interested, I would love to take you through the process I used to create my wonderful fall sign. Materials Assorted faux fall leaves One floral craft ring (The size I am using is 6inches) One decorative napkin Paintbrush One wooden pumpkin Acrylic paint Twine Wooden Pumpkin Mod Podge Mini iron Adding the napkin to...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.