Skip to main content

Inspiring Quotes For The New Year



This year has been challenging for so many of us. 
I hope that as you read these quotes bring you a sense of hope, inspiration, and healing thoughts.
I hope that as we close this year, you are able to look back on memories made, and challenges faced, and really appreciate how far you have come. 
I'm sending all the positive vibes your way for this new year.















Pin/save/share for later



Do you have a favorite quote or saying for the new year?
Leave a comment below, and let me know! 


Comments

  1. very inspiring quotes, it looks wonderful. Thanks for inspiring me and filling me kindness. pinned a few

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one about using the failures of this year to guide you in the year to come. That's such a refreshing way at looking at the New Year. So many people just see it as a fresh start and want to leave their failures behind, but they are such a great opportunity to grow and succeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Britt, thank you! I agree it is such a great opportunity to grow, and succeed.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful quotes and reminders. I always turn to this quote by Mark Twain when I am setting goals, reminding myself to go out into the unknown. “20 years from now you will be disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the one’s you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover” I don't always do this, but the intent is there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stella, I absolutely love that quote that you shared with me. I think Mark Twain has some amazing quotes, and when I was putting this post together I actually came across a few of his quotes. I love the end of that quote, Explore, dream. discover. Something we should all be doing!

      Delete
  4. We certainly need inspiration in the coming year having been through perhaps the worst year of our lives. Hope smiles on the threshold of the year to come. Whispering it will be happier is what I look forward to. Nice refreshing post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspiring way to start the new year. Some quotes live with me and some inspire me just at the right time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let all the failures of your past year be a guide in the New Year.' I love this one. Next year, I am not playing any more. I'm done making excuses of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These quotes really made me stop and think about the upcoming year. It has certainly been a challenging year, to say the least. But I have grown so much too, and growth is impossible without challenges. That is why the quote about letting all the failures of the previous year be the guide for the new year. It reminds me to learn from my mistakes and keep growing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always try to remember that God is a God of new beginnings..

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful quotes for the new year. I appreciate you sharing these with Sweet Tea & Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE these quotes! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I'm happy you enjoyed the quotes.

      Delete
  11. These are lovely. I hope 2025 is wonderful. Thank you for sharing this post with us at the Will Blog for Comments #53 linkup--we hope to see you next week at #54, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Create an Easy Fall Sign: DIY Tutorial with Faux Leaves and Thankful Design

  Learn how to create a beautiful fall sign with faux leaves and a thankful design in this easy DIY tutorial. Get creative with this fun craft project for the autumn season. I am thrilled to share with you an easy craft that involves making a wonderful fall sign using faux fall leaves and a beautiful thankful design. I used a decorative napkin that I had purchased earlier from Hobby Lobby for the thankful design.  The faux leaves used in this craft are from a wonderful fall party confetti pack that I also bought from Hobby Lobby. This pack consists of 300 assorted fall leaves, which means I will be using more of these wonderful leaves in other crafts too. If you are interested, I would love to take you through the process I used to create my wonderful fall sign. Materials Assorted faux fall leaves One floral craft ring (The size I am using is 6inches) One decorative napkin Paintbrush One wooden pumpkin Acrylic paint Twine Wooden Pumpkin Mod Podge Mini iron Adding the napkin to...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.