Skip to main content

Quick and Easy Dollar Tree Home Sign Transformation

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a quick and easy home sign transformation. 
I purchased a  home sign from my local Dollar Tree a few months back. I really wanted to change the look of it. I  enjoyed the original look. I wanted to create a new look by adding paint, and new flowers.

Quick and Easy Dollar Tree Home Sign Transformation




Materials

One Home sign
Faux floral
Floral cutters
Acrylic paint
Paintbrush
One wooden heart
Hot glue

Removing faux greenery

Start by removing your faux greenery from your sign. 

Applying paint to the sign

Next, take your first paint color and add it to your sign. I decided to use a color called milk jug. I had to apply around four coats of paint. Allow your paint to fully dry.



After, take your second paint color and begin to apply the paint to the wooden letters on your sign.


Cutting floral and attaching It to the sign

Take your floral cutters and begin to cut your floral. After cutting your flowers, begin to pull them through the wrapped twine. 

Attaching wooden heart decoration

Take your wooden heart and use a little hot glue to add it to your sign. I the heart between the floral section.


If you find that your floral is too long, take your floral cutters and cut your floral down.
Your home sign is complete. With just a little paint and new flowers, you can transform your home sign and give it an entirely new look.



Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Pin Share Save


Comments

  1. I like it, nice redo! Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 112. Shared.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 152

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #152! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot! Happy Friday! I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend. Congratulations  to our featured bloggers Rabbit in Carrot – Craft Attic Resources A sweet little felt rabbit tucked inside a carrot. Quick, cute, and perfect for spring or Easter crafting. Honey & Wheat Germ Bread – Scratch Made Food A wholesome whole‑grain loaf with honey and wheat germ. Easy, hearty, and great for everyday baking. Marbled Paper with Shaving Cream – Artful Analog A fun, colorful marbling project using shaving cream. Fast, kid‑friendly, and perfect for handmade papers. Splish Splash Summer Spotlight – Our Grand Lives A r...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 151

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #151! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot! Happy Friday, blogging friends! I'm happy to share that we did get some rainy days. They helped cool things down, even if it was just a few degrees cooler; I'll take it! How was your week? I hope you all had a nice one. As always, thank you for joining the party this week. I'm happy to share the fabulous features from the last party. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Peacock Hair Clip – Crochet Pattern This vibrant and playful peacock hair clip is a delightful project. Val & Holland offer a free crochet pattern that is quick to make, colorful, and ideal for using up scrap yarn. If you enj...

Our Adventures.-The Denver Art Museum

We decided to take a day trip to explore the downtown Denver area. On this particular day, my husband and I were celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary and wanted to have a mini date that included time with the kids as well. Our adventure started with us eating at the Cheesecake Factory. We wanted to make sure our tummies were full before we took on this day trip. The food was amazing, and we just really enjoyed this time together.  The weather wasn't so cold, but we still made sure to bundle up in warm coats. The Denver Art Museum is located in the Civic Center of downtown Denver. I also learned that this museum is one of the largest art museums between the West Coast, and Chicago. -We learn something new each day. This was actually our first time visiting the art museum.  During our visit, we viewed some beautiful and very creative pieces of art.  This museum has 70,000 objects in the museum's collection. There are approximately 18,000 in the Nativ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 150

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #150! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot! Hi, blogging friends, happy Friday! I hope your week went well. Thank you all for sharing at last week's party. I always enjoy your posts! As we head into the weekend, I hope you all have beautiful days ahead. I'm hopeful we'll get some rain in our area. I'm excited to share the featured posts with everyone... Congratulations to our featured bloggers Making Sundried Tomatoes From Your Garden – 3 Winks Design Be sure to check out this super handy guide to turning your garden tomatoes into real sundried tomatoes using a solar dehydrator. She walks through the whole process. These are perfect for pizza...

Dollar Tree Peel‑and‑Stick Wallpaper Box Makeover

I transformed a simple, everyday box into a beautiful and functional storage piece for my belongings. This makeover is both easy and budget-friendly, using affordable supplies from Dollar Tree along with some creative touches to enhance the box's appearance. With a few simple steps, you can create an attractive decorative storage box that can be styled in any room of your home. Whether you're looking to organize small items on your desk or add a pop of color to your living space, this project is versatile and practical. If you have a box that you're considering throwing away, think again! This DIY project not only gives new life to unused items but also allows you to showcase your creative side. Join me as I guide you through transforming an ordinary box into a charming accent piece you'll love to display. Quick video tutorial Materials Peel‑and‑stick wallpaper (Dollar Tree) Gold acrylic paint Decorative edge scissors Adhesive gems Paintbrush Optional: greenery or small...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.