Skip to main content

Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #15

 Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #15! I hope you are all doing well. At the Crazy Little Love Birds party, we share recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that inspires you! 

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a great time spending it as a family, preparing delicious food and enjoying some coffee and cider. This year was simple, yet perfect for us. We had a great time cooking together and spending quality time together. How did you spend your Thanksgiving? I'd love to hear all about it.

As for the blog features from party #14, I’m excited to share them with you! 

But first...

Thank you to everyone who joined this link party. I appreciate all of you. This party is possible because of you! I can't wait to see what you all have to share today. Before we share, let's take a look at the wonderful features from last week's party.


Congratulations to our featured bloggers 
Party#14 Featured posts

Paula from Graced Filled Moments has shared a list of 20 movies and TV shows that will warm your heart this holiday season. She also provides a list of tips on how to enjoy a heartwarming movie night.

Ann from The Apple Street Cottage has shared an adorable tutorial on how to make a Fairy Light Pom Pom Wreath. It's perfect for adding some festive cheer to your home!

Melynda from Scratch Made Food For Hungry People has shared a delicious recipe for Applesauce Spice Chocolate Chip Cake. It's a flavorful dessert that's perfect for the holiday season.

Donna Reidland shared a post on Trusting God During Tough Times. It's a great reminder that trusting God can bring peace and patience as we wait on His timing and plan.


Be sure if you are pinning any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Now on to party #15

Don't forget to have a great time and make connections with your fellow bloggers.

Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, complete with a mention of your blog name and a link back to your site.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Stephanie, thanks so much for featuring my post this week. I'm so glad to hear you had a sweet Thanksgiving with your family. Ours was small but sweet, too. My grandson-in-law deep fried the turkey and it was amazing! The fellowship was even better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, you're very welcome. It's so nice to hear that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The fellowship is always so nice. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. I am glad that you had such a wonderful thanksgiving. :) And I love that pompom wreath. I think I might try to make it for my mom's door at her senior living complex!

    I posted to your linky - #5. It's sort of a get to know me post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin, thank you so much for joining us. I'll be by to check out your post. 🥰 Looking forward to getting to know you! Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a good start to your party!! Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 139. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, thank you so much. Have a wonderful weekend. 💛

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature of my recipe for Applesauce Spice Chocolate Chip Cake, I sure appreciate it. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us again. 😊

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting the linkup. I love the wreath that you chose as a feature last time. It's darling!

    I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. We did as well. We went out to eat rather than cooking this year. It was nice to enjoy the conversations and leave the dirty dishes to someone else. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie, thank you so much for joining us. It sounds like you all had a wonderful time. Yes, a nice evening out sounds wonderful. :)

      Delete
  7. Glad to hear that you had a great Thanksgiving. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.