Skip to main content

Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party #26

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party! At The Crazy Little Love Birds party, we share recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that inspires you!

Hi everyone, thank you for joining us for link party #26. I'm happy that you decided to join us. If you are new to the link party, welcome! 


Congratulations to our featured bloggers 

Featured posts link party #25

Today, hearts are scattered throughout the city, adding a touch of love to the atmosphere. Try a recipe for Portuguese Easter Bread or make savory Lasagna cups with Wanton wrappers. Don't forget to check out the adorable doll outfit. Enjoy these exciting features of the day!


Adventures in Weseland shares Hearts Around the City -Heroes and Hearts seen around San Francisco


3 winks Design shares a recipe for Portuguese Easter Bread

Drug Store Divas share a recipe for Lasagna Cups With Wonton Wrappers Recipe

Craft Attic Resources shares Our Generation Back to School Doll outfit

Be sure if you pin any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, mentioning your blog name and a link to your site.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Happy Friday. Thank you for featuring my Our Generation outfit. It is so nice of you to host this party each week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday! 😊 You're so welcome. Thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous inspiration this week, Stephanie!
    Thanks for hosting
    Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, happy Friday! Thank you for joining us here. 😊

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Joanne, thank you so much for joining us. 😊

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting Stephanie, I'm sitting at #22 & 26 this week.
    Hope you have a really blessed week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you. I hope that you have a blessed week as well. Thank you for joining us here. 😊

      Delete
  5. Happy Friday Stephanie and hope you're doing well.
    My links: 27+28. We will be so happy if you share your blog links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday 😊
      I'm happy that you joined us here. I'll be sure to join your linkup next week. Thank you.

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting this nice party every week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you for sharing with us.

      Delete
  7. Great features--I enjoyed several of them last week as well. Thank you for hosting the link party! I've left entries 40, 41, and 42. I'm off now to visit and comment on others. Have a great weekend, and I'll see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for visiting with us and sharing your posts. I'll be by to check them out.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for hosting. Discovered your link party at #MMBC. I have left entry number 44.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy that you found us! :) Thank you for joining us.

      Delete
  9. Wow, thanks so much for the feature. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. We enjoyed your post very much. Have a wonderful week. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Create an Easy Fall Sign: DIY Tutorial with Faux Leaves and Thankful Design

  Learn how to create a beautiful fall sign with faux leaves and a thankful design in this easy DIY tutorial. Get creative with this fun craft project for the autumn season. I am thrilled to share with you an easy craft that involves making a wonderful fall sign using faux fall leaves and a beautiful thankful design. I used a decorative napkin that I had purchased earlier from Hobby Lobby for the thankful design.  The faux leaves used in this craft are from a wonderful fall party confetti pack that I also bought from Hobby Lobby. This pack consists of 300 assorted fall leaves, which means I will be using more of these wonderful leaves in other crafts too. If you are interested, I would love to take you through the process I used to create my wonderful fall sign. Materials Assorted faux fall leaves One floral craft ring (The size I am using is 6inches) One decorative napkin Paintbrush One wooden pumpkin Acrylic paint Twine Wooden Pumpkin Mod Podge Mini iron Adding the napkin to...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.