Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party #23

 Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party! At The Crazy Little Love Birds party, we share recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that inspires you!

Happy February! Thank you for joining us for link party #23. I'm happy that you decided to join us. If you are new to the link party, welcome! 

Today we have some pretty sweet features to share from party #22. 

Congratulations to our featured bloggers


Serenity You shares an easy recipe for these adorable Valentine's  Marshmallow pops.

Life is Better Lakeside shares an adorable Sweethearts® Tablescape for My Sweetheart that you'll love. 

Sums of Their Stories has shared a tutorial on how to sew scrap-felt hearts, which is a great way to reuse fabric scraps.

Be sure if you pin any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, complete with a mention of your blog name and a link back to your site.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thank you for including my Valentine's table with your features! I really appreciate it! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us. 😊

      Delete
  2. What fun features! So festive and darling. Thanks for hosting this link party. I have left links 4, 6, and 7, and I'm off to see what others have shared. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you! I'll be by to check out your wonderful posts. ✨️ Thank you for joining us. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. THANK YOU for hosting a FABULOUS linky party every week, Stephanie! Have a wonderful week! Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth. You're very welcome. Happy to have you join us. 😊

      Delete
  4. Stephanie, Thanks so much for featuring my "A Sweethearts Tablescape for my Sweetheart" post. I had such fun doing that tablescape, as it reminded me of many fun Valentine's Day parties in elementary school. It is such an honor to be featured on Crazy Little Lovebirds!! thanks so much for all you do to host such a great link party!!! - Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post very much. Thank you for joining us here each week. We appreciate it. 😊

      Delete
  5. Love the felt hearts from Sum of their Stories! Thank you for hosting, I appreciate being able to share with your readers. Have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, yes those felt hearts are adorable! Also, thank you for joining us here each week. We enjoy seeing what new recipes you have put together. I hope you have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful link up, Stephanie! I love all of this week's features... especially the darling felt hearts! We're sharing #19, #20 and #21 this week! Happy February and Happy Weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, you're very welcome. Thank you so much for joining us! Happy February and I hope that you have a beautiful weekend. I'll be by to check out your wonderful posts. ✨️

      Delete
  7. Thank you for hosting and the wonderful features you listed Stephanie. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    My links: 22+23. We will be so happy if you share your links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. 😊
      Thank you for joining us here. Always a pleasure having you join us each week.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Joanne, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring my Marshmallow Valentine Pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting Stephanie I hope you have a great week!
    I'm sitting at #35 & 36 today ☺️
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us. It's always so nice having you join us here. ☺️ I'll be by to visit and check out your posts.

      Delete
  11. Happy Weekend Steph! Sending keep warm wishes and smiles your way. Thanks so very much for hosting us each week. I appreciate your time and hospitality.
    Linking up at #32,33&34.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula. You're very welcome Thank you for joining us. 😊

      Delete
    2. Ps: Thanks bunches for sharing Crazy Little Love Birds #23 with Sweet Tea & Friends this month dear friend.

      Delete
  12. Thanks for hosting this great party. Hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thanks for joining. Have a great week! 😊

      Delete
  13. Thank you so much for featuring my scrappy felt hearts. I had so much fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, We enjoyed your felt hearts 💕 Thank you for sharing them with us.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.