Skip to main content

Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party #36

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party! 
Our party is a platform to share inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that motivates you.


Hello everyone, and thank you for joining us for link party #36. I'm happy to have you here, and if you are new to the link party, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. 

We are thrilled to introduce some amazing new features today. Congratulations to our featured bloggers!



Maria from Krafty Planner has shared some fantastic tips and ideas for keeping a travel journal to capture your adventures.


 Craft Attic Resources has also shared a brilliant water bottle carrier for carrying your bottle while staying hydrated. 


Trick and Treat has a recipe for healthy breakfast bars filled with all the good stuff


 Cook Eat Go has shared a recipe for Frozen Bananas Foster Cocktail perfect for any get-together. They've also included an option to make it into a mocktail for those who want to skip the alcohol.

Be sure if you pin any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, mentioning your blog name and a link to your site.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting - Enjoy a beautiful spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanne, thank you for joining us here. 😊

      Delete
  2. Happy Friday, Stephanie! Thank you so much for hosting this great linkup. I've shared 4, 5, and 6 this time. Off to see what others have shared. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday, Jennifer! Always a pleasure having you join us here. Have a wonderful weekend. 😊

      Delete
  3. Super delicious treats as featured posts.
    Thanks for hosting, Stephanie, and having me over, sharing with your readers.
    My entries are numbered #9+10.
    Please join SSPS: M-S https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you! 😊 It's always so nice having you join us here each week. Looking forward to visiting your blog and checking out your recipes. Have a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  4. Happy Friday. Thanks for featuring my water bottle carrier.
    My posts are 11, 12, and 13.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday! 😊
      You're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here today.

      Delete
  5. Happy May, Stephanie! We're happy to share #14 this week! Wishing you a beautiful spring weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, happy May! 😊 Wishing you a lovely weekend. Looking forward to visiting your blog and checking out your post.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for having all of us to the party! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, thank you for joining us! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for including my travel journaling post with this weeks features and for hosting such a fun party! I hope you have a fabulous weekend.
    Hugs - Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Have a great weekend. 😊

      Delete
  8. Thanks for inviting all of us to the party every week. I always enjoy your party.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, you're very welcome. 😊 Thank you for joining us here each week. I'll be by to check out your wonderful posts.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting the party!! Hope you have a fantastic week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thank you for joining us here. Have a wonderful week. :)

      Delete
  10. Thanks for hosting this great party. I am at #35. Hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us here! Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  11. Hey Steph, thanks bunches for sharing Crazy Little Love Birds #36 with Sweet Tea & Friends this month my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Always a pleasure sharing at your monrhly linkup.🎉🎊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.