Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 65

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #65! This party provides a platform for sharing inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home decor, and other uplifting ideas.

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well. We are preparing to celebrate Thanksgiving next week, and I will be taking a break to spend time with my family. 🠊This party will close on Tuesday, November 26th, and party #66 will resume on December 6th. 

I want to express my gratitude to everyone who has participated in the link party. I am truly thankful for all of you!



Today, we have some wonderful featured posts to share with you!


★Congratulations to our featured bloggers★


If you love museums or are looking for a new one to visit, check out Amy's Creative Pursuits, where she shares a detailed account of her visit to the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum. 


Jennifer at Life Tales Books has published a post titled "Your Family History in a Recipe." This is a wonderful way to preserve your family's history through a recipe that can be passed down through generations. She has also included a recipe for readers to try.


Kindred and Company has shared a recipe for Kanelbullar, the Swedish cinnamon bun, which is perfect to enjoy with a cup of coffee or afternoon tea.


Lisa at Fresh Vintage by Lisa has created an easy stenciled sign using a tree cut-out sign from Dollar Tree. Visit her blog to see how beautifully it turned out!

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.

Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, mentioning your blog name and a link to your site.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I love these great features! And thank you so much for featuring my "Family History in a Recipe" with my grandma's fudge. :) I'm so happy to be featured, and I hope your readers will enjoy the post--and the fudge. :) Have a great weekend, Steph, and a happy Thanksgiving. Thanks so much for hosting this lovely linkup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I'm always happy to have you join us here. Thank you for sharing that wonderful post at the last party. We enjoyed it very much. Wishing you a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting us all, Stephanie! We love to join in the Crazy Little Love Birds party each week! Wishing you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, I wish you a happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for being a part of our party. It is appreciated.

      Delete
  3. Stephanie, such great features! Thank you for hosting, Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you for joining. Have a great Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy Thanksgiving and thank you for hosting. Have joined up with no. 8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you for joining us here. Wishing you beautiful days ahead.

      Delete
  5. Hello Stephanie, thanks for hosting, Stephanie. Hope your day and week is going well.
    My entries this week are 9+10
    Hope you will join SSPS https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here. 😊

      Delete
  6. I've linked up #11 and #12 this week. I love the look of that kanelbullar you featured. Never heard of it before today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natasha, I agree, it looks delicious. Thank you for joining us here. 😊

      Delete
  7. Have a wonderful time with your family Stephanie 😊

    I'm sitting at #15 & 16 this week.
    Thank you for hosting.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you very much. We're happy to have you here with us.

      Delete
  8. Stephanie, thank you so much for the feature on the Swedish cinnamon rolls. And so many wonderful feature to browse too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, you're most welcome. We enjoyed your post very much and appreciate you joining us here at the linkup. It's always a pleasure visiting each blog post and seeing what everyone is up to. Again, thank you for being a part of the party. ♡

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring my Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum post. I so appreciate it. Thanks for the party too, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, you're welcome. I'm happy to have you here at the party. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

      Delete
  10. I wanted to wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with joy and blessings.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, thank you. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Thank you for being a part of the party; we appreciate it.

      Delete
  11. Thanks for hosting Steph! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, thank you! I hope that you have a fabulous week.

      Delete
  12. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am at #33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us here at the party. I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.