Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 84

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #84! This party provides a platform for sharing inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home decor, and other uplifting ideas.

This week has been quite busy! I'm looking forward to a few days of rest. How was your week? Thank you for joining us at the party. I can't wait to see what everyone has to share with us! 



Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Jennifer at Tea with Jennifer shares some deep, inspiring thoughts in her post titled "Doing It Anyway." She reminds us that what we may perceive as permanent—family, careers, homes, etc.—is not. We should remember that we live for Jesus.


Head over to
HoneyBears and SydneyBeans' blog to check out the delicious 7-day meal plan she has created. Meal planning is a fantastic way to help you cook more at home, and we love that!


Maria at Krafty Planner has shared a free printable Easter checklist to prepare you for the holiday. This resource will keep you organized and prepared for Easter, covering everything from family gatherings to gift baskets, meal planning, and more.


Fresh Vintage by Lisa S has posted about making your own furniture salve. This is perfect for those who want to do their own, especially as spring cleaning approaches. Join her as she demonstrates how to do it yourself.



All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you would like, you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. As always, thanks for another great party, Stephanie! We always appreciate your support and encouragement for this community! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, you're very welcome. Always happy to have you join us. Thank you for being a part of the party. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Afternoon Stephanie, thanks for the party. Enjoy the weekend
    My entries this week #15+16
    Hope to see you also share with https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you for joining us each week. We are always happy to have you. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Stephanie, thanks so much for hosting! Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you for joining us here. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. That was a lovely surprise Stephanie, thank you for featuring my post; Do it anyway!

    I'm sitting at #20 this week. Have a restful week my friend.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post very much. Have a great week. ♡

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us! Have a great week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.