Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 95

 Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #95! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.




Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Lisa at Fresh Vintage by Lisa S has created adorable faux marshmallows for a summer picnic campfire vignette. Visit her blog to see how she made these charming decorations.

Amy over at The Copper Table has shared her recipe for delicious roasted radishes. We love adding radishes to our meals because they are packed with flavor.

Lisa at Lisa Notes has written a thought-provoking post titled “I Don’t Want to Remember, But I Can’t Forget.” In it, she reflects on how words can hurt and how we sometimes cling to painful memories. It's a gentle reminder to be mindful of what we say to others.

Sally at Within a World of My Own has posted “How to Wear Nautical Vibes in the Summer.” Check out her blog to see how she styled her outfit and jewelry for a great summer look!


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting us and for sharing my post on the wasp sting! :) I still thing about it often and use it as a reminder to watch my stinging words too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you're very welcome. I enjoyed your post, and I too need to be mindful of what I say to others. Thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  2. Morning there, Stephanie, thanks for the weekly party. Enjoy the weekend
    My entries this week #7+8
    Hope to see you also share with https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Esme. Thank you for joining us here and sharing your posts. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Happy Friday! Thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for being a great host each week, Stephanie! It's always fun to visit, share and learn from others! We're sharing #15 today. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, aw, thank you. I appreciate you sharing at the party, and we enjoy visiting with you. Happy Friday!

      Delete
  5. Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you for hosting & I hope you have an amazing week.
    I'm sitting at #16.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you. We're happy that you have joined us here. Take care and have a wonderful day.

      Delete
  6. I can very much relate to the words I don't want to remember, but I can 't forget... Some words just stick with you even though you don't want them too....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy your Linky parties! Great features! I have a friend who appeared on Sally’s Blog Within a World of My Own… with the Thrifty Six. It was great to see her. A wonderful surprise.
    Thanks again for hosting. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, aw, I'm happy you enjoy the link party. We love having you join us here. That is such a wonderful surprise to see a friend show up in the blogging community. I love that. I hope that you have a great weekend. Take care.

      Delete
  8. Stephanie, thanks so much for the great visit! Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here. 😊

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much for the lovely party. Always so nice to visit here. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, we're happy to have you join us here. Have a great weekend and week ahead.

      Delete
  10. Hi Stephanie! We're back with two more entries for the week - #33 and #34. (We noticed we accidentally reshared last week's post again as #15 - oops! So sorry for any confusion!). Wishing you a safe and fun 4th of July week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura-Oh, that's all right! Happy to have you add more entries here at the party. No worries at all. I'll be sure to swing by and check out your newest posts. Thank you for being a part of the party. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Create an Easy Fall Sign: DIY Tutorial with Faux Leaves and Thankful Design

  Learn how to create a beautiful fall sign with faux leaves and a thankful design in this easy DIY tutorial. Get creative with this fun craft project for the autumn season. I am thrilled to share with you an easy craft that involves making a wonderful fall sign using faux fall leaves and a beautiful thankful design. I used a decorative napkin that I had purchased earlier from Hobby Lobby for the thankful design.  The faux leaves used in this craft are from a wonderful fall party confetti pack that I also bought from Hobby Lobby. This pack consists of 300 assorted fall leaves, which means I will be using more of these wonderful leaves in other crafts too. If you are interested, I would love to take you through the process I used to create my wonderful fall sign. Materials Assorted faux fall leaves One floral craft ring (The size I am using is 6inches) One decorative napkin Paintbrush One wooden pumpkin Acrylic paint Twine Wooden Pumpkin Mod Podge Mini iron Adding the napkin to...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.