Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hey sweet lips! {DIY lip scrubs}


These scrubs are lip smacking good! -Indeed they are, and they smell absolutely lovely. Perfect for these cold winter days. My lips need a little TLC.

**Recipes below**








Brown sugar vanilla lip scrub

2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of sugar
1/4 teaspoon of olive oil (I used extra virgin olive oil) 
1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Mix all ingredients together, and place in container. (I'm reusing my Bath and body works candle jars. They came with lids, and what a perfect way to reuse these small jars)

Delicious Coffee sugar/vanilla lip scrub

I used the same measurements from my brown sugar lip scrub.

2 tablespoons of coffee (I used whole bean, and our coffee grinder to grind up my coffee). 
1 tablespoon of sugar
1/4 teaspoon of olive oil
1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract

p.s. -You could always spice things up and add cinnamon to your scrub. I've made some in the past with cinnamon and other spices. They turned out just as lovely.

Enjoy~