Skip to main content

Our week-peaceful and calm


Hello, morning sunlight...peaking through our bathroom window.


Painting and decorating sticks were gathered during our time at the park.





...preparing pizza one lovely afternoon.

Play dough fun. Creating, and learning letters. 


I've enjoyed mornings sipping coffee and catching up on some reading.

Our week was peaceful and calm. We enjoyed long walks to the park; enjoying the afternoon sun. We created art. We also spent time exploring letters, and numbers. We enjoyed some time in the kitchen. -I was inspired by a few new recipes. 
How did you spend your week? I hope you all had a wonderful week. 
Below enjoy a simple craft -Hands on for the whole family!

DIY- Cinnamon Stick frames


We enjoyed a simple craft this week.
Cinnamon stick frames...


Materials needed: Craft cinnamon sticks, Twine/string, hot glue, washi tape,
paint, stamps, scissors, and craft paper.







Comments

  1. Just love these cinnamon stick frames, a fantastic idea to add to the Christmas tree smell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute. You make me want to be crafty :). My week was crazy with getting things done at work and home to leave town for 10 days for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I hope you and your family enjoy your time spent out of town this Christmas. Have a wonderful time. (Maybe you'll be able to relax).

      Delete
  3. I do love the cinnamon stick photo frames!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dina! Just a quick, and easy craft I came up with on a slow afternoon day. lol :)

      Delete
  4. I'm longing for some peaceful days :)
    have a great weekend, visiting from bloggy moms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, I hope you can enjoy some peaceful days soon. Have a wonderful week, and thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  5. I found your blog on bloggymoms, and I'm so glad I did! It's so gorgeous! I really love these cinnamon stick frames. Your Christmas tree must smell amazing! :) Now following you on bloglovin!

    Love,
    Tessa
    (http://www.tessalovescharlotte.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tessa, thank you so much! So happy to have you come along on this journey! I'll be sure to stop by and visit your blog as well. I absolutely love new visitors! -You all are so lovely.

      Delete
  6. Adorable craft tutorial. Must smell so good too!
    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) It does smell amazing, I hope you have a wonderful week too Jayne.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.