Skip to main content

Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #21

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party! At The Crazy Little Love Birds party, we share recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that inspires you!
 Thank you for joining us for link party #21. I'm happy that you decided to join us. If you are new to the link party, welcome! 

Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Get creative this Valentine's Day! Creatively Beth is sharing printable candy bar wrappers for free.

Scratch Made Food For Hungry People has a fantastic recipe for cashew butter granola that contains no refined sugar. It looks and sounds amazing!

Amy's Creative Pursuits is sharing pictures of Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore's waterfalls and scenic views.

Tea with Jennifer discusses changing seasons in relationships and understanding why some relationships seem to last for a season while others last a lifetime.

Be sure if you are pinning any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Don't forget to have a great time and make connections with your fellow bloggers.

Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, complete with a mention of your blog name and a link back to your site.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Happy New Year -- and thanks for hosting! I've linked #6 and 7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, thank you for joining us! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature of my recipe for Cashew Butter Granola, and thanks for hosting, I appreciate it! Have a great week ahead, take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, you're very welcome. Happy to have you join us here. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for featuring my post Changing Relationships Stephanie 😊
    Today I'm sitting at #15 & 16
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here today.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my travel post! I so appreciate it! Thanks for the party too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, you're very welcome. Thanks so much for joining us here.

      Delete
  5. Hope your New Year is awesome! I'm sharing my adventures with Pomegranates and Pomegranate Jelly this time, plus some games that we are really loving. Thank you so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, Happy New Year! I hope that you're having a wonderful start to the year. Pomegranate jelly sounds amazing! I can't wait to check out your posts you shared. Thank you for linking up and sharing at the party.

      Delete
  6. Hi Stephanie. Thanks so much for hosting. Had a crazy week, but better late than never.
    My links: 33+34. We will be so happy if you share your links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, I'm happy you joined! Yes, better late than never. :) I'll be sure to join your party this week.

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year, Stephanie! We're finally back from our holiday break and so happy to be joining in! We're linking up with #38 and #39 this week. We hope you are staying warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, it's so nice to have you join us again. Happy New Year to you as well. I hope you are doing well. Thank you for joining us here at the party. 😊

      Delete
  8. Hi, Stephanie! Thank you for hosting this great linkup! I normally share my posts earlier but was traveling over the weekend, so I'm glad there are still spots for me this morning! Whew. :) I've shared links 40, 41, and 42 today and am off now to see what others have shared and leave some comment love. Have a wonderful week and I'll see you again Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, I'm glad there were spots left. Always happy to have you join us here. 😊 I hope that you have a wonderful week. I'll be by to check out your posts.

      Delete
  9. THANK YOU Stephanie for featuring my Trio of Valentine's Day Candy Bar Wrappers! Have a lovely week! Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, you're very welcome! Thank you for joining us again. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.