Skip to main content

The Crazy Lovebirds Link Party 64

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #64! This party provides a platform for sharing inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home decor, and other uplifting ideas.

Hello everyone, thank you for joining us today. I hope you are all doing well. Now that the snowstorm has passed, we've been enjoying a few sunny days, perfect for nature walks—we just make sure to bundle up! 

 

Today, we have some fantastic features to share with you, and I can’t wait to tell you all about them.


Congratulations to our featured bloggers




Lalka Crochetka shares a lovely personalized doll named Margaret. Visit her blog to see her beautiful and talented work.


Jennifer from Tea with Jennifer explores the question: Do you view people through emotionally charged lenses? Head over to her blog to read more about this intriguing topic.

Julie at Sums of Their Stories provides a tutorial on how to make an adorable ribbon-covered crossbody bag. Check out her post to learn how to create your own!


Lynne from Thrifting Wonderland has shared her beautifully arranged Thrifty Thanksgiving Table, and it turned out so lovely!


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, mentioning your blog name and a link to your site.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thank you for hosting. Enjoy the sunny weather. I am happy to see Lalka Crochetka's doll here. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you're very welcome. We're happy that you joined us here today. Yes, her dolls are adorable! We really enjoy her creations. :)

      Delete
    2. thank you, girls for such nice words <3 you both make me blush :*

      Delete
  2. Hi there, thanks for hosting, Stephanie. Hope your day and week is going well.
    My entries this week are 7+8
    Hope you will join SSPS https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you for joining us here today. Wishing you a fabulous weekend!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting, have a great week ahead. Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thanks for joining the party! Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for featuring my post; 'Do you view people through emotionally charged lenses?' Stephanie. 😊

    This week I'm sitting at #17 & 18.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you're welcome. We enjoyed your posts. Wishing you a beautiful week ahead. Thank you for being a part of the party.

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for the party, Stephanie! We love participating and we are grateful for your ongoing support! You picked some fun features this week - lots of variety and fun to explore! Wishing you a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you for being a part of our party. We always enjoy your posts. Wishing you a beautiful weekend. ♡

      Delete
  6. Thanks for hosting this fun party, Stephanie! I've left posts 3, 4, and 5, and I'm now back to see what others have shared this time--and leave some comment love, too. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you so much for joining us! We're always happy to have you here. I'll stop by to check out your posts. Have an amazing weekend.

      Delete
  7. Happy Friday Steph! Thanks' bunches for hosting and warm hospitality. I'm sitting at #22,23&24 this week.
    Have an awesome week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, thank you for being a part of the party. I hope all is well. Enjoy your weekend! 😊

      Delete
  8. Thank you for the feature my Margaret doll <3 and for hosting such an inspiring link party! :* it is always nice to be a part of it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thank you for joining us at the last party. We were happy to feature your post.

      Delete
  9. It's always such a pleasure to participate in this great party each week. thanks so much for all the work you put into hosting. Appreciate the feature for "Thrifty Thanksgiving Dinner". It's such a satisfying feeling to use treasures found at the thrift store to create something new. Hope you have a lovely week.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, you're most welcome. Thank you for being a part of the party. We appreciate it very much. Take care and have a wonderful week ahead. ♡

      Delete
  10. Fabulous party as always, Steph! Thanks for sharing so much inspiration every week! Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, wishing you a wonderful week ahead. Thank you for joining us.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.