Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 112

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #112! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

Thank you to everyone who joined us at the last party! I read through every blog post you shared, and there were some fantastic recipes, travel posts, inspirational stories, fashion tips, decor ideas, and more! I truly appreciate all of you.

We just returned from a quick two-day trip on Tuesday. It felt like I was doing laundry for days afterward (even though I know it wasn’t that long, haha). It’s always nice to come back home.

I wrote a post about our trip, so if you have some time, feel free to check it out. Now, let’s move on to the party. We have some wonderful features to share!

Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Tamy from the Chasing My Life blog shared a delightful recipe for Cranberry Apple Slab Pie, which is perfect for the fall season. Be sure to visit her site to see how she made it.

Joanne at My Slices of Life has posted her Fall Home Decor Tour. Check it out to see how she kept her decorating simple while making her home look absolutely adorable and ready for the season!

Jennifer, over at Studio 27, shared her insights on Cleaning Vintage Toys. Take a look at her blog for useful tips on how to clean those cherished items.

Thrifting Wonderland has a captivating post titled Cooking in Montecatini, Italy, with Giuseppe. Join her as she recounts her trip to Italy and her memorable cooking class experience.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I know what you mean--I was gone for a week on my trip and have been back now for 11 days and JUST BARELY got all the suitcases and travel bags and everything put away. Thanks so much for hosting this fun party! I've shared 9, 10, and 11 this time. Off now to see what others have shared. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, yes, it sure felt like I was doing laundry for days after, haha. I'm glad you can relate to what I am saying. I had to sanitize everything, from suitcases to shoes. Thank you for joining us at the party. I'll be sure to check out your posts.

      Delete
  2. Good morning, Stephanie. Thanks for hosting the party. Happy weekend.
    My entries this week #13+14+15
    Please join SSPS & HIH https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you for joining. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Take care.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne, you're very welcome! Glad to have you join us here again. 🙂

      Delete
  4. My husband and I felt like we were living out of a suitcase for the past few months and I finally unpacked and put the suitcase away earlier this week. I'm thrilled to be put for awhile! Thanks, as always, for the party, Stephanie! Wishing you a fabulous fall weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting Stephanie, I'm glad you had a great trip away.
    I had problems last time commenting again hopefully this time it works.
    I'm sitting at #21 this week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Stephanie! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, you're welcome. Have a great weekend. 🙂

      Delete
  7. It always amazes me how quickly laundy piles up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish there was an instant unpack and put away button somewhere! Stephanie, thanks for the visit and the link-up, have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, I agree. That would be so nice. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  9. I'm laughing at your comment about doing laundry for 2 days after a 2 day trip. We were away last weekend and it felt the same to me - like I had as much laundry as if we'd been gone 2 weeks!!

    Thank you for hosting another GREAT party. I always see so many inspiring projects and recipes here. And I really appreciate you featuring my favorite fall pie, Cranberry Apple Slab pie.

    This week I brought GRAM’S APPLE DUMPLINGS, CARAMEL APPLE HAND PIES & BROWN BAG APPLE PIE. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it sure did seem like a lot of laundry and it felt like it was never ending.
      Thank you for being a part of this party. I am enjoying your recipe posts. :) I hope that your week was a great one.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for featuring my post about cleaning vintage toys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

Dollar Tree Peel‑and‑Stick Wallpaper Box Makeover

I transformed a simple, everyday box into a beautiful and functional storage piece for my belongings. This makeover is both easy and budget-friendly, using affordable supplies from Dollar Tree along with some creative touches to enhance the box's appearance. With a few simple steps, you can create an attractive decorative storage box that can be styled in any room of your home. Whether you're looking to organize small items on your desk or add a pop of color to your living space, this project is versatile and practical. If you have a box that you're considering throwing away, think again! This DIY project not only gives new life to unused items but also allows you to showcase your creative side. Join me as I guide you through transforming an ordinary box into a charming accent piece you'll love to display. Watch the video tutorial Materials Peel‑and‑stick wallpaper (Dollar Tree) Gold acrylic paint Decorative edge scissors Adhesive gems Paintbrush Optional: greenery or s...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.