Skip to main content

Simple DIY Valentine Shadow Box Wall Decor

Hi everyone! Today, I would love you to join me in creating a simple Valentine's shadow box. I'm reusing my shadow box from a previous project, and it would be fun to display all things love with just a few embellishments and a paint touch-up.


Video tutorial


**Materials Needed:**
- Shadowbox
- Valentine stickers
- Adhesive
- Paint
- Paintbrush
- Wooden house decoration
- Faux flowers


Start by applying paint to the wooden shadow box. Since I'm reusing my shadow box from a previous project, it has already been painted, but a few spots needed touch-ups.


Next, paint the wooden house. I chose to paint the house pink and the fence pickets white.


Once the paint is dry, add adhesive to the base of the wooden house and place it inside the shadow box.


 Now, add your stickers. I included some floral stickers, hearts, and a bicycle with a basket filled with flowers.


Finally, use hot glue to attach faux flowers of your choice. I added light pink and dark pink flowers beside the wooden house decoration.



Enjoy your beautiful Valentine's shadow box!

You may also enjoy



Pin Share Save



Comments

  1. Happy New Year! I enjoy your blog party and blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanne, thank you very much. Happy New Year to you as well. We're happy to have you join us at the party. :)

      Delete
  2. This is just so pretty! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is lovely, Stephanie and it can stay up the whole year too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, yes, it sure can! Thank you so much for visiting.

      Delete
  4. This looks like fun to make and I like that you reused the shadow box from a previous project. My daughter would love to make something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, thank you! Aw, it's nice to know this craft was enjoyed. Thank you for taking the time to visit.

      Delete
  5. This is such an adorable Valentine decoration. I love it. Visiting from Farmhouse Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thank you! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed it. It was such a fun project to work on.

      Delete
  6. this was such a cute project. I'm just starting to think about Valentine's Day. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the craft.

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year to you Stephanie! This is such a lovely way to repurpose your shadow box.
    Love the little bicycle and the floral theme, looks fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jayne, thank you very much. I thought the bicycle was adorable, and thanks so much for visiting.

      Delete
  8. This is so sweet, Steph! I love those flowers. Thank you for sharing this post with us at the Will Blog for Comments #53 linkup--we hope to see you next week at #54, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, I'm glad you like it. It was such a fun project to work on.

      Delete
  9. Adore this! It's perfect for Valentine's or anytime. Featuring when my link party opens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, thank you very much. I'm happy that you enjoyed this craft. :)

      Delete
  10. Stephanie, this is such a darling little project, perfect for Valentine's Day. I am happy to feature your cute Shadow box at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, thank you very much. I'm happy you enjoyed the craft. Happy to have been featured at your party.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.